NASH represents the interests of:
- Light steel frame fabricators;
- Material and component suppliers;
- Builders of steel framed housing; and
- Customers of steel framing systems.
Businesses in the industry join NASH to support cooperative programs for developing the market and industry infrastructure for all light structural steel framing.
NASH is active in
- Regulatory processes affecting steel-framed housing.
- Contributing to Australian Standards and the National Construction Code (NCC).
- Working closely with government planning agencies.
- Building trades education and training.
- Conducts generic product promotions.
- Dissemination of product information
- Technology transfer and product development.
- Sound and conforming design, manufacturing and construction.