NASH is an active industry association centred on light structural framing systems for residential and similar construction.
NASH represents the interests of:
• suppliers to;
• practitioners in;
• and customers of steel framing systems.
Businesses in the industry join NASH to support cooperative programs for developing the market and industry infrastructure for all light structural steel framing, regardless of manufacturer.
NASH is active in:
• regulatory processes affecting steel-framed housing,
• contributing to Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia, and
• working closely with government planning agencies.
• supports building trades education and training
• conducts generic product promotions
• facilitates technology transfer and product development
• provides well researched and balanced information to the public.
NASH Mission and Activities
NASH Structure and Membership
History of Steel Framing
Good Reasons for Joining NASH
How to Join NASH